Aufbau des Programms, das wir selbst nutzen wollen. Hier kommen Sie ins Spiel!
A strong understanding of good user experience, interaction and visual designMyDashboard-Service-Manager-3d.jpgWe’re looking for skilled product designers to join our team in creating intuitive interfaces and experiences our customers love.
Top candidates will have:
- Examples of interaction design: including initial brainstorming sessions to user flows through wireframes and high fidelity screens highlighting your design process
- A strong visual design sense
- An understanding of information architecture
- Experience to work in a fast-paced, user-centered design process
- Ability to problem solve: break complex concepts into smaller more management components
- High degree of experience with Sketch and/or Adobe, and familiarity with prototyping tools such as InVision
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with developers and product managers
- Passion for creating an unmatched user experience in the software product world
- A curiosity to learn and take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of experience in UX, Interaction and visual design
If you’re up for the challenge, here’s what we’re working with:
- Back-End: We write lots of micro-services, primarily with Java 8. Our APIs are RESTful and use the minimal Dropwizard framework. We utilize Kafka and other tools to build asynchronous scalable systems dealing with multiple sources of truth for our data.
- Empowering access to massive datasets with ZooKeeper, Redis, MySQL, and Memcached.
- The Team: We value a healthy organisation above all. The impact of our work is obvious, highly visible, and immediate. We build a work environment where people are looking forward to Mondays as much as to Fridays. To put it simply: we get along with each other.
- Strong tech skills - language agnostic. We aren’t overly concerned with tech stack - if you are interested in learning new things, we're interested in teaching you.
- A significant amount of experience in a Senior, Principal, or Lead role where you’ve had some mentorship or management experience of junior engineers.
- A desire to own something big, from start to finish.